How long does it take to recover from penis enlargement surgery?
Your surgeon will let you know how long it will be before you can return to your normal level of activity and work. Your surgeon will also give you detailed instructions about your postoperative care after your surgery, including information about:
- Typical symptoms you will experience
- Potential signs of complications
- When you can resume sexual activity and masturbation
It is vital that you follow all the patient care instructions your surgeon provides. It is also important to know that the amount of time it takes for recovery varies greatly among individuals.
What can I expect during my penis enlargement recovery?
- When the anesthesia wears off, you may have some pain. If the pain is extreme or long-lasting, contact your surgeon.
- You will also have some redness and swelling after the surgery.
- Your surgeon may cover your penis with a dressing that you’ll need to change at intervals.
- If you have to take an antibiotic, follow directions carefully, and promptly report any signs of infection.
- During the first few days of your recovery, you should wear loose-fitting garments and avoid overexerting yourself.
- Your surgeon will let you know when you can resume heavy lifting, working out at the gym, cycling, and other activities, including masturbation and sexual intercourse.
- Your surgeon may have you complete stretching exercises or follow a weight-lifting regimen to ensure optimal results.