- Research average plastic surgery costs before your consultation.
- Ask your aesthetic plastic surgeon about costs and make sure you understand the total costs associated with your procedure before booking anything.
- Do not choose a surgeon solely based on a lower cost. It’s not worth the risk. Do your research to ensure your surgeon is qualified.
- Call your insurance company to determine whether they will cover any of the costs.
- Talk to your surgeon’s office about payment plans or other financing options.
- If you can’t afford the surgery right now, wait and save money before getting your procedure. This approach will help ensure you are prioritizing quality and safety over price.
Understanding Costs Checklist