What is nonsurgical vaginal tightening?
Nonsurgical vaginal tightening, also known as vaginal rejuvenation, is a nonsurgical procedure that uses energy-based devices to tighten muscles inside the vagina.
Why get nonsurgical vaginal tightening?
Your vagina can change with time, weight fluctuations, pregnancy, and injury. If you are looking for a nonsurgical option for tightening your vagina, vaginal rejuvenation may be right for you.
Nonsurgical vaginal tightening is a great option if you have any of the below concerns:
- Your vaginal structures have changed or stretched due to aging, weight loss, or pregnancies.
- The effects of childbirth have led to reduced sensation during intercourse.
- You do not want to undergo a surgical vaginal tightening procedure (vaginoplasty).
Below are some of the benefits of nonsurgical vaginal tightening:
- Tighten your vagina canal without surgery
- Reduce urinary leakage
- Increase your sexual satisfaction
- Improve your self-image and self-confidence
What should I consider before getting nonsurgical vaginal tightening?
Please consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon for more information on what is unique to you.
- You need to be in good general health.
- Infection might occur.
- If you plan to have children, you may want to postpone your procedure. Pregnancy will stretch your vagina, compromising your results.
- The results will not be as dramatic or as long-lasting as a surgical tightening procedure.
- There is no downtown, but you will likely need multiple treatments to achieve your desired results.