How do I prepare for nonsurgical vaginal tightening?
Your surgeon will provide thorough pretreatment instructions and answer any questions you may have.
In advance of your procedure, your surgeon may ask you to:
- Stop smoking before undergoing your treatment to promote better healing.
- Hydrate before and after your treatment for safe recovery.
Nonsurgical vaginal tightening is usually an outpatient procedure. It is generally unnecessary for someone to drive you home after your treatment, but you should ask your surgeon.
What can I expect on the day of my nonsurgical vaginal tightening procedure?
Be sure to consult with your surgeon before your treatment so you have the most accurate expectations.
- You may have your nonsurgical vaginal tightening procedure in an office-based surgical suite.
- Most nonsurgical vaginal tightening procedures take less than an hour to complete.
- The surgeon will administer medications for your comfort during the procedure.
- Your surgeon will follow the treatment plan discussed with you before your treatment.
You likely can go home immediately after your treatment and resume your normal activities unless you and your surgeon have discussed other post-treatment plans.