We don’t just meet the standards, we advance them.
Go Beyond with us.
Enrollment in this Program is FREE and open to residents and fellows currently enrolled in accredited plastic surgery residency programs or accredited/private plastic surgery fellowships in the United States and Canada.
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal (ASJ) and Aesthetic Surgery Journal Open Forum (ASJOF).
ASJ is the #1 journal in all of aesthetic surgery. ASJOF is ASJ’s sister publication, a peer reviewed, Open Access International Journal. Residents & Fellows receive online access.
- Aesthetic Society News (ASN).
ASN is The Society’s newsletter that includes Society news and events, practice management insights, and crucial updates. Residents & Fellows receive online access.
- Meetings and Symposia.
- Residents’ Symposium: The Business of Launching Your Practice – complimentary registration
- Other Symposia – reduced meeting registration fee
- The Aesthetic Meeting – reduced meeting registration fee
• Residents & Fellows Forum – complimentary (some exceptions apply)
- Networking Opportunities.
Enjoy the opportunity to serve on committees, meet colleagues from around the world, and influence change within the aesthetic specialty.
*Benefits subject to change