Aesthetic Surgery Journal is a peer-reviewed international journal focusing on scientific developments and clinical techniques in aesthetic surgery. An official publication of the Aesthetic Society, ASJ is also the official English-language journal of many major international societies of plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery representing South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. It is also the official journal of the Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the Rhinoplasty Society, the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, and the Italian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
ASJ is indexed with MEDLINE/PubMed and covered by the Clarivate Journal Citation Report. ASJ’s current (2019) Impact Factor is 4.485 and it is ranked 34 of 211 among all journals in the category Surgery. ASJ is presently ranked #1 among all aesthetic surgery journals and #2 among all plastic surgery journals.
Included in the Journal:
- Original research and review articles on topics relevant to the safe and effective practice of aesthetic surgery, including anatomical studies, outcomes of clinical techniques, and patient safety
- Original articles outlining technical details of established and developing aesthetic surgical and non-surgical treatments for enhancement of the face, body, and skin
- Original contributions, review articles, and commentary from related disciplines such as anesthesiology, bariatric surgery, dermatology, genetics, psychiatry, psychology, oncology, and radiology
- Important research and techniques in reconstructive surgical procedures having a significant aesthetic component
- Scientific evaluation and commentary regarding the effects of aesthetic surgical and nonsurgical interventions on such measures as quality of life, psychological and social functioning, and self-esteem in diverse gender, age, and cultural contexts
- Developments in the broadening relationship of aesthetic surgery to the full range of medical and allied health care fields
ASJ is available in print and online. ASJ is proud to offer our readers the latest case series, technique, bench research, and review articles focused solely on cosmetic surgery; we are your “one-stop shop” for education, information, and creative operative techniques in the areas that relate most to your practice.
For information, please contact the Editorial Office: [email protected] .
To subscribe to the journal, please visit: http://www.aestheticsurgeryjournal.com/subscribe
To place an ad in the Journal, please visit: http://www.oupmediainfo.com/#!/mediakit/aesthetic-surgery-journal
To submit a manuscript to the journal, please visit: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/asjournal