We don’t just meet the standards, we advance them.
Go Beyond with us.
For plastic surgeons not yet eligible for full Active Membership in The Aesthetic Society, the Associate Program offers amazing discounts and benefits as you chart your course for full Active or International Active Membership. The Associate Program is a non-membership category intended for recent graduates or those who would like to receive select benefits prior to applying for full Active Membership.
If you already qualify for Membership, enrollment in the Associate program is not required. Those who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply directly for Active Membership or International Active Membership.
Associates in the United States & Canada must have a status of Board-Admissible or Eligible with the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
International Associates must be members of your country’s national plastic surgery society (must be a society acceptable to The Aesthetic Society's Board of Directors) or a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
If you meet these basic requirements we invite you to enroll in the Associate Program!
- US & Canadian Associates: Provide documentation of Board-Admissibility or Eligibility from The American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) or The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- International Associates: Provide verification of membership in a national plastic surgery society acceptable to The Aesthetic Society, or International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- Agree to abide by the Society’s Bylaws, Conflict of Interest Policy, and Code of Ethics.
Superior Aesthetic Education
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal (ASJ) and Aesthetic Surgery Journal Open Forum (ASJOF).
ASJ is the #1 journal in all of aesthetic surgery. ASJOF is ASJ’s sister publication, a peer-reviewed, Open Access International Journal*.
- Aesthetic Society News (ASN).
ASN is The Society’s newsletter that includes Society news and events, practice management insights, and crucial updates. U.S. and Canadian Associates receive print + online subscriptions. International Associates receive online-only subscriptions.
- Meeting Discounts.
Take advantage of savings on registration for The Aesthetic Meeting and The Aesthetic Society’s Symposia.
Essential Tools & Services
- Aesthetic One.
The only way to register breast implants with manufacturers and share information with patients in under 3 minutes! Sign up at aestheticone.com/register
- Legal Counsel.
Receive complimentary one-on-one legal advice from The Aesthetic Society’s legal counsel, Chris Nuland, ESQ. Contact Chris, [email protected] or 904.355.1555
Promotion to Prospective Patients
Discounts offering significant savings on Aesthetic Society products, for which Associates are eligible to purchase.
Maximize Your Presence in the Specialty
- Networking Opportunities.
Enjoy the opportunity to serve on committees, and influence change within the aesthetic specialty.
*Benefits subject to change