We don’t just meet the standards, we advance them. Go Beyond with us.
- Must be an Active Member of your country’s national plastic surgery society (must be a society acceptable to The Aesthetic Society's Board of Directors) or an Active Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
- Must be actively involved in the practice of plastic surgery and devote a significant part of your professional effort to aesthetic surgery.
If you meet these basic requirements we invite you to apply for membership!
- Complete a questionnaire telling us about your plastic surgery training and history
- Complete a summary of your surgical cases from the last 12 months (no case minimum required to apply)
- Provide Two (2) sponsors. One (1) that is an Aesthetic Society Active or Life Member and one (1) in your country which can be an International Active Member of The Aesthetic Society or a member of an approved international society.
- Provide information on any malpractice cases, if any
- Provide verification of accreditation of any surgical facilities that are used
- Provide a listing of your websites and any social media platforms, including any print marketing
- Agree to abide by the Society’s Bylaws, Conflict of Interest Policy, and Code of Ethics
- Optional – Submit a personal statement, telling us about yourself and why you want to be an International Active Member of The Aesthetic Society
Application Deadlines January 5 and July 1
Applicants who submit a complete application by the January 5 deadline are eligible for election just prior to The Aesthetic Meeting in the spring. Individuals who submit their application for the July deadline are eligible for election to membership at the beginning of the year. A $250 application fee to cover administrative expenses associated with your application is required and you will be sent an invoice once you submit your application.
ASK THE EXPERT
Need help or have a question about a treatment or management challenge regarding a breast implant patient? Tap into The Aesthetic Society's community of experts to assist. Text your questions to 833-629-0163 or email [email protected]
SUPERIOR AESTHETIC EDUCATION
Aesthetic Surgery Journal (ASJ) and Aesthetic Surgery Journal Open Forum (ASJOF). ASJ is the #1 journal in all of aesthetic surgery. International Members receive an online subscription with the option to add print. ASJOF is ASJ’s sister publication, a peer reviewed, Open Access International Journal.
Aesthetic Society News (ASN). ASN is The Society’s quarterly newsletter that includes Society news and events, practice management insights, and crucial updates. International Members receive an online subscription.
RADAR Resource. Access to a complete medical library and private professional network, featuring all issues of ASJ, educational videos, discussion forums, and much more.
Meeting Discounts. Take advantage of significant savings on registration for The Aesthetic Meeting and The Aesthetic Society's Symposia.
ESSENTIAL TOOLS & SERVICES
My CME Record. Track and manage your CME online via our members only portal.
Aesthetic Care Team Affiliate Program. Your staff can join The Aesthetic Society’s family! Enrollees benefit from a range of educational and networking opportunities, as well as discounted registration fees. Only staff of Aesthetic Society members are eligible for this program, making it an invaluable resource.
PROMOTION TO PROSPECTIVE PATIENTS
The Aesthetic Society Logo and Certificate. Distinguish yourself from your competition by using the Aesthetic Society member logo on your website and marketing materials, and receive a membership certificate to display in your office.
Customized Practice Profile on the Society’s Website. Further increase your visibility - with over 20 fields of details specific to your practice that allow patients to more easily find you. A benefit of membership included with your dues payment.
Products. Receive discounts on essential products for your practice, as well as marketing materials, exclusively for Aesthetic Society members.
MAXIMIZE YOUR PRESENCE IN THE SPECIALTY
Networking Opportunities. Enjoy the opportunity to serve on committees, meet colleagues from around the world, and influence change within the aesthetic specialty.
Kerry Moradkhani – Membership Coordinator
Email: [email protected]