RADAR Resource is The Aesthetic Society’s medical education platform and professional network that delivers the latest topics in aesthetic education and curated content designed to help your aesthetic practice thrive! It's all accessible from your smartphone, tablet, or browser.
The RADAR app is home to all issues of the Aesthetic Surgery Journal since 1995, didactic and operative videos, hundreds of downloadable tools, on-demand education, and content tailored to support your business.
Access is complimentary to Aesthetic Society Members, and those enrolled in the Candidate for Membership, Resident, or Aesthetic Care Team Affiliate Program.
With RADAR you can:
- Easily navigate content via search to find relevant resources
- Watch and bookmark didactic and operative videos
- Download customizable tools, checklists and forms for your practice
- Build a personal medical library based on your interests
- Access to exclusive Aesthetic Society content and resources
Enjoy all of the COMPLIMENTARY content!
- All issues of the Aesthetic Surgery Journal from 1995 – present
- Extensive video meeting content from Aesthetic Society, Baker Gordon, Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, and more
- Practice management and special topic webinars
- Patient Safety resources
- Past President Interviews
- All Aesthetic Society Annual Statistics from 1997 – present
All features available on both the responsive web version and app. Your personal library, including notes and downloaded content will sync auotimaticall between the platforms.
- Search Appliance
Easily navigate content via search to find relevant resources. Key word searches will guide you to sections in publications and specific locations in videos that match your search.
- Annotation Tools
Highlight text, create page notes, and bookmark videos for your private personal library.
- My Library
Create your own personal digital library by uploading personal PDF content on RADAR. Use the various annotation features on the platform for your personal content and build a detailed library for your clinical research or personal topics of interest. My library content is only visible to you.